Saturday, November 11, 2017
7:30 am - 1:45 pm
The Dearborn Inn, Dearborn, Michigan
This course is designed to be of interest to oncologists, pulmonologists, and other health care professionals who care for patients with lung cancer.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- implement targeted therapy in the management of patients with lung cancer.
- appropriately select patients for targeted therapy, while considering the possible side-effects and duration of therapy.
- review the role of immune therapy drugs.
- apply novel radiation techniques for the management of patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
- integrate palliative care in the management of patients with advanced lung cancer.
You are encouraged to register as soon as you are certain of attending as we cannot guarantee educational materials for applicants who are not preregistered and prepaid by Friday, November 3, 2017. Payment must accompany registration. Checks should be made payable to the University of Michigan in U.S. currency. Payments by American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa are also accepted. The registration fee includes continental breakfast, coffee service, lunch, and course materials for participants. On-site registration will also be available by check or credit card.
An administrative fee of $10 will be deducted from your registration payment. Refund requests must be received in writing, no later than Friday, November 3, 2017. No refunds will be made thereafter.
- Physician Rate
- Physicians-in-Training, Retired Physicians, RN & Allied Health
- U-M Faculty & Staff
Accreditation & Credit Designation
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Michigan Medical School
designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Please see the course brochure for further information.
Department of Internal Medicine
Continuing Medical Education
24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr.
Lobby J, Suite 1200
Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Phone: (734) 232-3469
Fax: (734) 998-0085