Online connection to UMHS and your important health information
MyUofMHealth.org is a secure way to manage your health online, offering a 24/7 connection to the University of Michigan Health System and your important health information.
Our online patient portal gives you secure access to health information anywhere, at any time. With the portal you can message your care team, request appointments and prescription refills, pay your bill, and more.
How to Register
Patients who wish to participate will need a MyUofMHealth.org activation code. There are two ways to obtain this activation code. Patients can get an activation code after their clinic visit or they can request an activation code by completing the online request form. Once you have your activation code, follow the next steps:
- Connect to the internet and access MyUofMHealth.org
- Click on the "Sign Up Now" button.
- Correctly enter your Activation Code. This is a unique code generated just for you, so please don't share it with others.
- In order to complete your registration, you will need to enter your Medical Record Number (MRN) and date of birth.
For questions or more information about MyUofMHealth.org:
- email HIM-PatientPortal@med.umich.edu(link sends e-mail), or
- call our Health Information Management Department at (734) 615-0872, Monday-Friday 8:00 am -5:00 pm.