King Laboratory Training Opportunities

Positions are available for undergraduate students, graduate students and post-doctoral fellows. Graduate students should apply to the University of Michigan Program in Biomedical Sciences (PIBS) or the University of Michigan Neurosciences Program and can get degrees in either Neurosciences or Cell and Developmental Biology. Funding for graduate students or post-doctoral fellows who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents is available through the Hearing and Chemical Senses Training Program.