As a result of a robust, collaborative planning process, DLHS has identified the following five goals to guide our work for the next five years (2018-2023):
- Promote targeted growth and expansion of DLHS research.
- Achieve sustainability of the department's educational programs.
- Advance DLHS faculty and staff as leaders and innovators, in a department unique in the nation for its mission and research expertise.
- Continue to develop and refine the department's identity as a basic science department.
- Promote diversity, equity and inclusion within DLHS.
While these goals are presented in numeric order, all five goals are of high and equal importance to the success of DLHS. To learn more about to goals for DLHS, read the DLHS Executive Summary and Strategic Plan Narrative.