Katie Grode, (734) 998-7120 x 327, email@example.com
Dr. Klinkman is a professor in the University of Michigan Department of Family Medicine. He is also a practicing family physician at Briarwood Family Medicine and serves as the first Director of Primary Care Programs for the U-M Depression Center. In 2001, Dr. Klinkman created the Depression Center’s Primary Care Research Network.
Dr. Klinkman is currently working to create sustainable depression support programs for use in community primary care settings. He is working with the Jackson Health Network, a community-based partnership, to develop and test primary care interventions in "real-world" settings.
Areas of Interest
- Mental health problems in primary care
- Development and evaluation of primary care practice support tools
- The role of information technology in primary care
- Clinical decision-making (focusing on patient perspectives and preferences)
- Content and process of episodes of care for common problems in
- Depression and mood disorders
- Office procedures
- Pediatric care