This annual event aims to spark interprofessional collaboration, networking, and inspiration for future research and practice for educational efforts across the health professions schools at University of Michigan. Co-sponsored by the Center for Interprofessional Education and the Center for Research on Learning and Teaching.
- Subscribe: Sign up for the Health Professions Education Day mailing list.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: #UMHPEDay
Archive of past events:
- HPE Day 2021: April 6, 2021
- HPE Day 2020: In-person event cancelled due to COVID 19
- HPE Day 2019: April 2, 2019
- HPE Day 2018: April 3, 2018
- HPE Day 2017: April 13, 2017
- View the 2017 HPE Day Keynote Presentation: "The Challenge of Tradition" by Dr. Jeanette Mladenovic (opens in YouTube)
- View the panel presentation (opens in YouTube): U-M Interprofessional Leadership Fellows
- HPE Day 2016: June 1, 2016
- HPE Day 2015: September 16, 2015
Short URL for this page: http://dlhs-umi.ch/HPEday