- BS, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt, 2011
- MS, Biochemistry, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt, 2016
- PhD, Biomedical Sciences/Physiology, American University of Beirut, 2020
- Exchange, Bioinformatics & Molecular Genetics, Aarhus University, Denmark, Spring 2020
Honors & Awards
- Erasmus Plus Exchange Scholarship, American University of Beirut, Lebanon,
- Nature Travel Award Recipient, Gordon Research Conference. Hong Kong, China
- Poster selected for oral presentation, Gordon Research Conference
- Erasmus Plus Staff Mobility Scholarship, American University of Beirut
- Ph.D. Scholarship Recipient, American University of Beirut
- M.Sc. Scholarship Recipient, Ain Shams University
- B.Sc. Graduation with Highest Distinction, Ain Shams University
Mohamed Noureldein, Sara Bitar, Natalie Youssef, Sami Azar, and Assaad A. Eid. "Butyrate modulates diabetes-linked gut dysbiosis: epigenetic and mechanistic modifications." Journal of molecular endocrinology 64, no. 1 (2020): 29-42.
Natalie Youssef, Mohamed Noureldein, Georges Daoud, and Assaad A. Eid. "Immune checkpoint inhibitors and diabetes: Mechanisms and predictors." Diabetes & Metabolism 47, no. 3 (2021): 101193.
Marwa El-Derany, and Mohamed Noureldein. "Bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells and their derived exosomes resolve doxorubicin-induced chemobrain: critical role of their miRNA cargo." Stem Cell Research & Therapy 12, no. 1 (2021): 1-23.
Lynn Alaeddine, Frederic Harb, Maysaa Hamza, Batoul Dia, Nahed Mogharbil, Nadim S. Azar, Mohamed Noureldein, Mirella El Khoury, Ramzi Sabra, and Assaad A. Eid. "Pharmacological regulation of cytochrome P450 metabolites of arachidonic acid attenuates cardiac injury in diabetic rats." Translational Research (2021).
Natalie Youssef, Mohamed Noureldein, Rachel Njeim, Hilda E. Ghadieh, Frederic Harb, Sami T. Azar, Nassim Fares, and Assaad A. Eid. "Reno-Protective Effect of GLP-1 Receptor Agonists in Type1 Diabetes: Dual Action on TRPC6 and NADPH Oxidases." Biomedicines 9, no. 10 (2021): 1360.