Areas of Interest
Treating neurological diseases with stem cells
Dr. Ben-Hur’s research projects focus on the therapeutic properties of stem cells, and their interactions with the nervous system in normal and pathologic states. His clinical interests are in general neurology, and neuro-immunology.
- BS, Pre-clinical studies, Hebrew University-Hadassah Medical School, 1983
- MD, Hadassah-Hebrew University Medical School, 1989
- PhD, Microbiology (Virology), Hebrew University-Hadassah Medical School, 1989
- Specialist, Neurology, Hadassah University Medical Center, Jerusalem, 1994
- Postdoctoral fellowship, Cell Neurobiology, Pasteur Institute, Paris, 1997