Amy Ferng is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Neurology. Dr. Ferng earned her degree in medicine at the University of Toledo College of Medicine. She completed her internship and neurology residency at the University of Florida as well as a Movement Disorders fellowship at the University of California, San Diego before joining the faculty at Michigan Medicine. She is board-certified in Neurology.
Dr. Ferng treats patients with movement disorders including tremor disorders, Parkinson disease, atypical Parkinsonian disorders, dystonias, and ataxias. She serves as the co-director of the multidisciplinary Ataxia clinic and is involved in clinical research for patients with ataxic disorders.
Medical School or Training
- MD, University of Toledo College of Medicine, 2016
- MS, University of Toledo, 2012
- BS, University of Michigan, 2011
- University of Florida, 2020
- Movement Disorders, University of California - San Diego, 2021
- American Academy of Neurology
- International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society