The BioInnovations in Brain Cancer’s inaugural symposium is bringing together scientists to bridge the gap between brain cancer biology research and novel technological developments in order to advance the diagnosis and treatment of glioma to improve the lives of patients.
Friday, September 30, 2022 to Saturday, October 1, 2022
BioInnovations in Brain Cancer Symposium
7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Add to Calendar
- Early-bird pricing going through July 15, and UM faculty/staff/trainees will receive an additional 50% discount when they register.
- Registration deadline is September 21, 2022.
- Abstracts are being accepted through July 17.
University of Michigan – Ann Arbor Campus
- The scientific presentations will be held in the Kahn Auditorium at the Biomedical Sciences Research Building (BSRB, 109 Zina Pitcher Plaza, Ann Arbor, MI 48019).
- Poster presentations, exhibitions, lunch, and sponsored September 30 evening reception will be held across the street in Palmer Commons (100 Washtenaw Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48109).
- The sponsored social event following the conclusion of the symposium on October 1 will take place at the Pretzel Bell (226 S Main St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104)