Mohan Dutt MD is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Neurology in the department of Sleep Medicine. He received his bachelors degree in Cell and Molecular Biology from the university of Michigan. Medical school was attended at Saint Georges University. He did his internal medicine residency training in Phoenix, AZ. Following which a sleep medicine fellowship was completed at the University of Colorado. He joined faculty at Michigan in 2018.
Areas of Interest
Sleep Medicine, internal medicine and pulmonary hypertension
Association between sleep apnea and pulmonary hypertension.
Effects of sleep apnea and athletic performance.
Medical School or Training
- St. George's University School of Medicine, 2012
- St. Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center, Internal Medicine, AZ, 2017
- Sleep Medicine, University of Colorado Hospital, 2018
- American College of Physicians
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Internal Medicine