Areas of Interest
- Multidisciplinary approaches to the study of consciousness
- Network mechanisms of consciousness and unconsciousness
- Intraoperative awareness and metrics of consciousness
- Interfaces of sleep neurobiology and general anesthesia
- Perioperative neurologic outcomes (e.g., stroke, nerve injury, postoperative visual loss)
Neuroscience, Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
Fellowship & Fulbright Scholar
Neuroscience, Max Delbruck Center for Molecular Medicine, Berlin, Germany
Department of Anesthesia & Critical Care, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School
Neuroanesthesiology, Department of Anesthesiology, University of Michigan