The Michigan Medicine Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology will advance the science and practice of obstetrics and gynecology in an inclusive, inspirational environment.
Our Core Values
The Michigan Medicine Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is dedicated to serving our community, advancing the field of obstetrics and gynecology, and training the next generation of physician leaders. Essential to our success is our commitment to our core values:
- Excellence: Achieve greatness through the vigorous pursuit of a clear and aspirational vision.
- Inclusivity: Foster an environment where every individual has a sense of belonging, a voice to contribute, and the opportunity to achieve and thrive.
- Innovation: Cultivate a spirit of creativity that inspires new ideas and ways of thinking.
- Integrity: Build trust by adhering to the highest ethical standards and practicing truth and transparency of thoughts, words, and actions.
- Respect: Treat everyone with dignity and kindness.
- Teamwork: Promote working together to address the complex needs of patients, staff, and learners.
- Wellness: Promote health and well-being in body, spirit, and mind.
Dee E. Fenner, M.D.
Mark Pearlman, M.D.
See what sets us apart in our expertise and delivery of exceptional patient care.
Explore the depth and breadth of research expertise within our Department.
Education & Training
See how we prepare the next generation of physician leaders for success.
Learn how you can support our work advancing the future of women's health care.