"Mission, Vision and Values provide a framework and common ground for OBGYN to define goals and to determine the structure and systems necessary to achieve our goals.” - Dr. Dee Fenner, Department Chair
Improving the health and well-being of women everywhere through clinical excellence, compassionate inclusive care, discovery, innovation and education.
We will advance the science and practice of obstetrics and gynecology in an inclusive, inspirational environment.
Our Core Values
- EXCELLENCE – Achieve greatness through the vigorous pursuit of a clear and aspirational vision.
- INCLUSIVITY – Foster an environment where every individual has a sense of belonging, a voice to contribute, and the opportunity to achieve and thrive.
- INNOVATION – Cultivate a spirit of creativity that inspires new ideas and ways of thinking.
- INTEGRITY – Build trust by adhering the highest ethical standards and practicing truth and transparency of thoughts, words, and actions.
- RESPECT – Treat everyone with dignity and kindness.
- TEAMWORK – Promote working together to address the complex needs of patients, staff and learners.
- WELLNESS – Promote health and well-being in body, spirit, and mind.