The Norman F. Miller Gynecologic Society was established in 1956 to celebrate Dr. Miller's twenty-fifth anniversary as chair of the University of Michigan Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Physicians who were trained by Dr. Miller established the society in appreciation of his teaching and guidance. The society promotes the cause and extends the knowledge of obstetrics and gynecology through the exchange of professional information.
The Norman F.Miller Alumni Society perpetuates Dr. Miller's ideals and philosophy in the care of women, and extends his inspiration to other obstetricians and gynecologists under the continuing tutelage of the chair of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Michigan, and through the vitality of its membership.
Through the generosity of its members, the Miller Society plays a leadership role in supporting the department’s efforts to remain among the very best in the care of women in all clinical sub-specialties, advancing the frontiers of medical research and training the next generation of physician and scientific leaders locally and abroad.
For more information please contact:
Office of the Chair
University of Michigan Health System
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
1500 East Medical Center Drive, L4000 Women's Hospital
Ann Arbor, MI 48109