With outstanding clinical facilities at the Center for Reproductive Medicine and comprehensive research laboratories in the UM Medical School, the Division offers a broad range of clinical services in reproductive medicine and trains some of the country’s finest Fellows and House Officers for careers in academic medicine and state-of-the-art practice.
The REI team includes a multi-disciplinary staff and modern clinical laboratory whose collective goal is the provision of the utmost in high quality, compassionate care for couples and individuals with reproductive disorders while advancing our knowledge in the field of reproductive medicine and training the leaders of the subspecialty for the patients of tomorrow.
We offer the following assisted reproductive technology options:
- In vitro fertilization
- Ultrasound-guided embryo transfer
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (a single sperm injected into an egg)
- Freezing of extra embryos for future use
- Intrauterine insemination
- Egg donor in vitro fertilization
- Therapeutic donor insemination (using donor sperm)
- Pre-implantation genetics diagnosis