Faculty and house officers must complete an evaluation on each and every student. Similarly, students also are required to complete evaluations on faculty members and house officers with whom they work. Completion of a final clerkship evaluation is also required. This is a Web-based evaluation system with restricted access.
You will not be able to read specific evaluations from faculty and residents until you either complete an evaluation of their teaching or until the clerkship grades have been submitted. This blinding process is intentional at the Medical School level.
Faculty Evaluation Forms
- Direct Observation Form (Blue Card)
- Feedback Card (Yellow Card)
- Final M2 Student Evaluation Online Form
Students Evaluation Forms
- Student Self Assessment Form (for your midclerkship feedback session)
- Evaluate your Attendings, Fellows & Residents Online