The Michigan Medicine Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology accepts applications only from Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Please refer to the ERAS website to complete your application for our program.
Residency Application Requirements
- MyERAS common application*
- Personal statement
- CV (generated through ERAS)
- USMLE Step 1 score
- Medical school transcripts
- 3 letters of recommendation
- One letter must be from the Chair of the ObGyn Department.
- One letter can be a Standardized Letter of Evaluation (SLOE).
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)