Join Wolverines for Life for the 7th annual Be a Hero at the Big House on Sunday, November 12, 8:00am-5:00pm at Michigan Stadium in the Jack Roth Stadium Club. This is the largest single-day blood drive on the University of Michigan's campus, a kick-off to the annual Blood Battle against Ohio State University, an opportunity to join the organ and bone marrow registries, and a celebration of life-saving donations.
Sunday, November 12 • 8 am - 5 pm • Free parking
- 10:00-11:00: Get a snapshot over the stadium with PAWS from the Detroit Tigers
- 10:50: Mascot dance-off featuring PAWS, Motty the Mott Block, Buddy the Blood Drop, and Cornelius the Eye
- 11:00-1:00: Get an autograph from former UM football player Ron Bellamy
- 12:00: Kids’ costume contest
- 1:00: Watch the Lions vs. Texans on the club suite TVs
- 2:00: Men’s Glee Club performance
- 3:00: Kids’ costume contest
- Meet beauty pageant winners
- Have fun in the kids’ game areas
- Join the Twitter feed
- Enjoy cider and donuts
- Pick up a free t-shirt
For more information about the event, visit the Wolverines for Life website.