Dear Colleagues and Friends,
The Departments of Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology at Michigan Medicine is pleased to announce that registration for the 25th Annual Primary Health Care of Women Conference is now open. The course will be held at the Kensington Hotel in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The course agenda is here for your convenience. We encourage you to share it with your colleagues.
This course is a clinically-oriented program specifically designed for health care professionals with diversified primary care practices, including but not limited to, family physicians, internists, obstetricians, gynecologists, physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
To register: http://www.UMFamilyMedCME.com
You may register for the full two-day course or just one day. The fee structure includes fees for physicians; retirees and health professionals (NP, PA, RN and Allied Healthcare Professionals); and students and residents.
Discount codes available!
To receive your discount, enter the appropriate Promotional Code when you begin your registration:
- For Michigan Medicine participants: umich17
- For Mid-Michigan Medicine, Metro Health and alumni of the Michigan Medicine residency program participants: midmich17
Following this activity, participants will be able to:
- Implement best practice methods to improve the diagnosis and treatment of common medical conditions in women including, but not limited to, breast, anal and endometrial cancer; bereavement issues; weight management; dental health; and health disparities.
- Identify evidence-based health care practices in physical health including, but not limited to, gynecology and oncology.
- Identify methods to improve patient outcomes as they relate to addressing personal and primary health care needs.
- Identify the methods to reduce health disparities in diagnosis and treatment of women and transgender patients.
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Michigan Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 13.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For questions, including sponsor and exhibitor opportunities, contact our conference manager, Diane Drago, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-747-2746.
Upcoming CME Courses
54th Northern Michigan Family Medicine Update: June 18-22, 2018, Shanty Creek Resort, Bellaire, MI
2018 Sports Medicine for the Primary Care Physician & Fall Update in Family Medicine: October 3-5, 2018
2018 Primary Health Care of Women and Integrative Medicine Conference: December 6-8, 2018