- Understand the science and research of bias and unconscious bias
- Increase awareness of their own diverse background, and its influence on their perceptions
- Demonstrate the relationship between Unconscious Bias and Social Determinants of Health (SDoH)
- Identify how bias and the processes of the unconscious mind can impact their decisions and results
- Identify strategies for practicing more conscious awareness so they are better able to model cultural humility in patient care, identify the needs of vulnerable populations in our community, and advocate for inclusion in our organization
Please register in advance for this training.