Administrative Assistant: 734-763-5506
Dr. Jacobson completed residency in New York and a fellowship in pediatric ophthalmology at the Kellogg Eye Center. His interests include medical education and pediatric glaucoma. He is currently one of the associate medical student clerkship directors and manages patients with pediatric glaucoma at the University of Michigan.
Areas of Interest
Dr. Jacobson's research interests include treatment and outcomes in patients with pediatric glaucoma and congenital eye disease. He is also heavily involved with medical education, teaching medical students, residents, and fellows. He is currently an Associate Medical Student Clerkship Director.
Pediatric ophthalmology, strabismus, pediatric glaucoma
Subspecialty: Pediatric Ophthalmology
Make an Appointment
- Make an appointment with Dr. Jacobson
- Information for Patients - locations, maps and directions, patient resources
- Clinical Service: Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus Service
- Referring Physicians
- M-LINE, 800-962-3555
- Information for Health Providers
- Medical School - New York Medical College, 2015
- Residency - Ophthalmology, New York Medical College, 2019
- Fellowship - Pediatric Ophthalmology, Kellogg Eye Center, University of Michigan, 2020