Arris Todd: 734-615-2479
Jackie Nguyen, O.D., is a San Francisco Bay Area native. She earned her B.S. in General Biology from the University of California, San Diego and her O.D. from the University of California, Berkeley. Following optometry school, she completed her residency in Pediatric Optometry at Vanderbilt Eye Institute. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Optometry and an investigator for the NEI-funded Pediatric Eye Disease Investigator Group, a group of investigators around the country that study the eye conditions that affect children.
Pediatric low vision, treatment and management of amblyopia and strabismus
Make an Appointment
- Make an appointment with Dr. Nguyen
- Information for Patients - locations, maps and directions, patient resources
- Clinical Service: Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus Service
- Referring Physicians
- M-LINE, 800-962-3555
- Information for Health Providers
- Optometry School - School of Optometry, University of California, Berkeley, 2021
- Residency - Pediatric Optometry, Vanderbilt Eye Institute, 2022
Nguyen JD, Tan SM, Azenkot S, Chu MA, Cooper EA. Longitudinal Trends in Case Histories and Rehabilitative Device Assessments at Low Vision Examinations. Optom Vis Sci. 2022 Nov 1;99(11):817-829. doi: 10.1097/OPX.0000000000001953. Epub 2022 Oct 25. PMID: 36301592.