Administrative Assistant: 734-763-5506
Areas of Interest
Application of machine learning to clinical informatics and clinically related computer vision challenges; endothelial disease and novel surgical techniques for endothelial dysfunction; high-risk corneal transplantation; visualization, diagnosis, and therapies for ocular surface tumors.
Dr. Nambi Nallasamy is a board-certified ophthalmologist and fellowship-trained cornea specialist. He specializes in the medical surgical management of corneal and ocular surface disease, including corneal transplantation (e.g., DSEK, DMEK, DALK, and PKP), cataract and refractive surgery, secondary intraocular lens implantation and lens exchange, corneal infections, dystrophies, tumors, and limbal stem cell deficiency (including amniotic membrane grafts, keratoprostheses, and limbal stem cell transplantation).
Make an Appointment
- Medical School - Harvard Medical School, 2012
- Residency - Ophthalmology; Duke University Eye Center, 2017
- Fellowship - Cornea, External Disease, and Refractive Surgery; Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, 2018
- Board Certification - Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery
- Association for Research in Vision & Ophthalmology
- Cornea Society; International Society of Refractive Surgery