Areas of Interest
Glaucoma and Dry Eye
- Eversight, Role: Principal Investigator, 8/2016-8/2018
“Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) for the Treatment of Dry Eye Disease”
The goal of this clinical trial is to evaluate IPL for the treatment of meibomian gland (MG) dysfunction/dry eye disease to determine if IPL plus MG expression is better than MG expression alone.
- Allergan, Role: Co-Investigator, 01/01/15-12/01/18
“The Efficacy and Safety of Bimatoprost SR in Patients With Open-angle Glaucoma or Ocular Hypertension”
The goal of this clinical trial is to evaluate the intraocular pressure (IOP)-lowering efficacy and safety of 2 dose strengths of Bimatoprost SR in patients with open-angle glaucoma (OAG) or ocular hypertension (OHT) after initial and repeated administrations.
- UG1 EY025181 (Gordon), Washington University/NIH, Role: Co-Investigator, 04/01/15-03/31/18
“Ocular Hypertension Treatment Study 20-Year Follow-up: Clinical Center Grant”
The purpose of this study is to determine changes in the original subjects with ocular hypertension over the course of 20 years.
Cornea and glaucoma co-management, clinical research, comprehensive eye examinations
Make an Appointment
- Optometry School - Indiana School of Optometry, 2002
- Residency - Ocular Disease/Vision Rehabilitation, Kansas City Veterans Medical Center, 2003
- Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry, 2006
- Advanced Competence in Medical Optometry (ACMO) certification, 2007
- Masters in Vision Science - New England College of Optometry, 2010
- Research Fellowship - Glaucoma and Diabetes, Boston Veterans Medical Center, 2009
- Diplomate of the American Board of Optometry, 2011