Make an appointment or contact a provider:
Administrative Assistant: 734-615-2479
Areas of Interest
Clinical and patient-centered outcomes for neuro-ophthalmic diseases. Diagnosis, treatment and outcome of ocular myasthenia gravis, giant cell arteritis, optic neuritis, idiopathic intracranial hypertension.
Optic neuropathies; eye movement disorders; pupillary disorders; botulinum toxin treatment of migraine, dystonia, etc.
Make an Appointment
- Make an appointment with Dr. Cornblath
- Information for Patients - locations, maps and directions, patient resources
- Clinical Service: Neuro-Ophthalmology Service
- Referring Physicians
- M-LINE, 800-962-3555
- Information for Health Providers
- Medical School - University of Missouri, 1983
- Residency - Neurology, University of Pennsylvania, 1987
- Fellowship - Neuro-Ophthalmology, Wilmer Eye Institute, Johns Hopkins University, 1989
- Board Certification - American Board of Ophthalmology