Areas of Interest
- Development of novel treatments that target retinal vascular dysfunction to prevent or reverse loss of vision.
- Molecular mechanisms by which the tight junctions contribute to control of vascular permeability and blood vessel growth and identifying ways to block or reverse vascular dysfunction in diabetic retinopathy.
- M.D. - Tianjin Medical University, People’s Republic of China
- Ph.D. - Neuro-Oncology, Tianjin Medical University, People’s Republic of China
- Section on Growth Factors, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health
- Pathology, Wayne State University