We welcome interested students to apply for the clerkship here.
Health Equity Visiting Clerkship
February/March 2022 Newsletter
- U.S. Businesses Must Take Meaningful Action Against Racism by Laura Morgan Roberts and Ella F. Washington
- Consequences of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Manuscript Submissions by Women by Melina R. Kibbe, MD
- Interviewed While Black by Josh Ellis, MD, Onyeka Otugo, MD, MPH, Alden Landry, MD, MPH, and Adaira Landry, MD
- Prejudice by Vivian G. Cheung, MD
- Gender, Race and Ethnicity: Heroes, Rep. John R. Lewis, and Orthopaedics by Mary I. O’Connor MD, FAOA, FAAHKS, FAAOS
- Diversity in Medical Schools: A Much Needed New Beginning by Dr. Valerie Montgomery Rice (CME credit)
Interested in Donating?
When you support the Orthopaedic Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Fund, your gift will enable community outreach and recruitment programs, resident education opportunities, and faculty training around DEI topics. We are dedicated to making orthopaedic surgery more diverse and accessible to physicians of all backgrounds.