Applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Matching Services (ERAS). Information regarding the ERAS program is available through your medical school dean's office. Your application will be considered complete with receipt of the following documents:
- CV (ERAS generated CV is sufficient)
- Medical school transcript
- For MD applicants: USMLE scores - Please note: Must submit proof of passage of Step I CK prior to rank list submission.
- For DO applicants: COMLEX scores – Please note: Must submit proof of passage of COMLEX Step 1, Step 2CE and Step 2 PE prior to rank list submission.
- Personal statement
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation; the University of Michigan will accept either the narrative letter of recommendation or the standardized letter of recommendation (SLOR)
- Dean's letter