Virtual Open Houses
9/13/22 | 7:30-8:30pm EST | Meet and Greet – Program Overview - Hear from our Program Director, Dr. Mark Hake, our Associate Program Director, Dr. Eileen Crawford and our Department Chair, Dr. Michelle Caird. This will be followed by group breakout sessions with residents only.
10/25/22 | 7:30-8:30pm EST | Program Director/Associate Program Director and Chief Resident Round Table - Q&A with our Program Director, Drs. Mark Hake and Eileen Crawford and our Chief Residents. This will be followed by group breakout sessions with residents only.
Sign-up here to receive more information. Zoom links will be sent out closer to each session. We hope you can join us!
Applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Matching Services (ERAS). Information regarding the ERAS program is available through your medical school dean's office. Your application will be considered complete with receipt of the following documents:
- CV (ERAS generated CV is sufficient)
- Medical school transcript
- For MD applicants: USMLE scores - Please note: Must submit proof of passage of Step I CK prior to rank list submission.
- For DO applicants: COMLEX scores – Please note: Must submit proof of passage of COMLEX Step 1, Step 2CE and Step 2 PE prior to rank list submission.
- Personal statement
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation; the University of Michigan will accept either the narrative letter of recommendation or the standardized letter of recommendation (SLOR)
- Dean's letter