MedSport at Domino's Farms is home to a 45,000 ft2 state-of-the-art clinical sports medicine and research center. In addition to providing outstanding care to patients with muscle, tendon, ligament and cartilage injuries, our faculty are national leaders in developing new treatments for athletes and physically active patients from all walks of life.
Facilities and Resources
- Fully equipped biomechanical analysis suite with advanced motion capture equipment, force plates, CCTV systems, surface and wire EMG recording and electrical stimulation systems, and digital goniometers
- Bioinformatics, statistical and computational analysis systems
- BioDex isokinetic dynamometers and stability platforms
- Digital x-ray, fluoroscopy and ultrasound
- Microscopy, phlebotomy and tissue biopsy equipment
- EEG measurement and cognitive testing facilities