Dr. Heidenreich is an associate professor of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery. A native of California, she obtained her undergraduate degree at UC Berkeley and her medical degree at UC San Diego. She completed a residency in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery at the University of Maryland, followed by a vestibular and balance disorders fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic.vShe is board-certified by the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Areas of Interest
Dr. Heidenreich's research is clinically-oriented, and focuses on disorders of the semicircular canals such as benign paroxysmal positional vertigo and superior semicircular canal dehiscence syndrome. She has published extensively on diagnostic eye movements associated with inner ear disorders.
Provides care for patients with ear disorders. This includes ear infections, hearing loss, dizziness, and imbalance.
Medical School or Training
- University of California San Diego School of Medicine, 2001
- University of Maryland School of Medicine, Otorhinolaryngology, 2006
- Cleveland Clinic Hospital/Credentialing, Vestibular & Balance Disorders, 2007
- Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Neurotology Society
- Michigan Otolaryngological Society