Areas of Interest
Dr. Casper's research interests relate to outcomes and quality improvement in head and neck cancer. He spent an additional year of training after residency specializing in head and neck oncology and microvascular reconstruction. The University of Michigan has a cohesive, collaborative group of surgeons, radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, and basic science researchers interested in advancing the field of head and neck cancer.
Researchers find infiltrating lymphocytes tie to survival in patients with recurrent larynx cancer; findings suggest super-boosting the immune system before additional treatment.
Medical School or Training
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, 2003
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Otolaryngology, OH, 2008
- Head & Neck Surgery-Microvascular Reconstruction, University of Michigan Health System, 2009
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- American Head and Neck Society