To schedule a patient appointment: 734-936-8051
Areas of Interest
Head and neck cancer surgery, head and neck skin cancer, sentinel lymph node biopsy, salivary gland tumors, thyroid and parathyroid surgery, microvascular free tissue transfer, transoral robotic surgery (TORS), mucosal malignancies of the upper aerodigestive tract.
March 6, 2020
Michigan Medicine Celebrates Women in Medicine for International Women’s Day
To celebrate International Women’s Day, Michigan Health Lab asked some of U-M's women in medicine how they're empowering the next generation of women. Read what some of the women in the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery had to say.
Medical School or Training
- Jefferson Medical College, 2002
- Thomas Jefferson University Hosp., Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery, PA, 2007
- Head & Neck Surgery-Microvascular Reconstruction, University of Michigan, 2008
- American Head and Neck Society
- American College of Surgeons (Fellow)
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Society for Simulation in Healthcare
- American Society of Geriatric Otolaryngology
- National Alumnae Advisory Council of the Agnes Irwin School