Dr. Rudy earned her medical degree with highest honors and distinction in research in 2014 from the University of Michigan School of Medicine. She completed a five-year otolaryngology residency at Stanford University and then returned to the University of Michigan where she completed a fellowship in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Rudy is an active member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons and the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Medical School or Training
- University of Michigan Medical School, 2014
- Stanford University School of Medicine, Otolaryngology, 2019
- Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery