Sarah Elhadi, M.D.
- Congenital renal disease
- Transplant immunology
David Kershaw, M.D.
- Division chief
- Fellowship program director
- Medical director, Pediatric Kidney Transplant Program
- Site PI, Transplant Improving Renal Outcomes Collaborative (IROC)
- Quality improvement in transplant (IROC)
- Medical education (Co-editor of PREP Nephrology, faculty for the AAP PREP the CRAM)
- Editor International Journal of Nephrology
- Hypertension (participate in Pediatric Renovascular Center and reads ABPMs)
Debbie Gipson, M.D.
- Director, Pediatric Nephrology Clinical and Translational Research
- Director, Kidney Research Network (KRN)
- Director, Pediatric Glomerular Disease Clinic
- Lead Investigator, Nephrotic Syndrome Study Network Coordinating Center
- Principal Investigator, CureGN Data Coordinating Center, FIRSTx Clinical Trial Coordinating Center
- Development of new treatments for children and adults with nephrotic syndrome [FSGS, Minimal Change Disease, Membranous Nephropathy] and glomerular diseases
- Precision medicine trial for children and adults with FSGS and Minimal Change Disease
- Patient Reported Outcomes
- Kidney Health Surveillance: Laboratory reporting of kidney function for children
Patrick Gipson, M.D.
- Clinical Associate Professor of Internal Medicine and Pediatric Nephrology
- Director, Glomerular Disease Clinic and Inherited Kidney Disease Clinic, Department of Internal Medicine
- Glomerular disease clinical trials, outcomes, and education
- Inherited diseases of the kidney
- Ethics in Nephrology
Jennifer Lai Yee, M.D.
- Determining the impact of genetic variants on clinical outcomes in nephrotic syndrome patients
- Developing high thoroughput functional assays to define genetic variants in patients with proteinuric kidney disease
- Clinical care of patients with glomerular disease and glomerulonephritis
Clare Lindner, M.D.
- Participant, KRN research network
- Participant, IROC network
- Dialysis and kidney transplantation
- Transition of adolescent populations
- Ethical issues surrounding neonatal dialysis
Rebecca Lombel, M.D.
- Education lead, pediatric nephrology division
- Member, Virtual Visit QI group
- Management of renal dysplasia and electrolyte abnormalities in infancy
- Medical education and curriculum development
- Quality improvement and patient safety
- Physician wellness and resilience
Kera Luckritz, DO
- Associate Chief Medical Information Officer, C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital
- Health Infrastructures and Learning Systems (HILS) PhD student
- Site PI, AKI NINJA (Nephrotoxic Injury Negated by Just-In-Time Action) project
- Leveraging of the electronic medical record to improve patient outcomes
- Stewardship and utilization of big data to improve patient outcomes
Zubin Modi, M.D.
- Faculty Investigator, Child Health Evaluation and Research (CHEAR) Center
- Site PI, Chronic Kidney Disease in Children Study
- Co-director, Pediatric Renovascular Hypertension Center at the University of Michigan
- Identification, recognition, and health care delivery of children with chronic kidney disease
- Health insurance policy in pediatric kidney disease
- Practice patterns and outcomes in pediatric renovascular hypertension
- Patterns and changes in health care delivery among children with multiple chronic disease
Vivian Shih, M.D.
- Medical director, Pediatric Dialysis Unit
- Medical director, Pediatric Acute Nephrology program
- Site Principle Investigator, SCOPE (Standardizing Care to Improve Outcomes in Pediatric ESRD) Dialysis Collaborative
- Nephrology faculty lead for M2 Transitions to Clerkship curriculum
- Co-director, Multidisciplinary stone clinic
- End stage renal disease (ESRD)
- Acute Care Nephrology including AKI and renal replacement therapy in critically ill children
- Quality improvement, specifically for ESRD patients