Skip to content
- TNF Precision Medicine clinicaltrials.gov/NCT04009668. A proof of concept, open label clinical trial addressing the treatment of patients with FSGS or treatment resistant MCD with up-regulation of the TNF pathway identified through intra-renal gene expression profiling. This study will test the hypothesis that TNF inhibition in patients with up-regulation of the intra-renal TNF pathway will result in reduction in TNF associated urinary biomarker levels.
- Gluten Free Diet clinicaltrials.gov/NCT03387176. Open-label pilot study to assess the efficacy and safety of a gluten-free diet in the treatment of children with difficult-to-manage nephrotic syndrome
- DUPLEX clinicaltrials.gov/NCT03493685. A phase III long-term safety and efficacy study of Sparsentan, a novel dual endothelin receptor and angiotensin receptor blocker compared to Irbesartan as an active control in patients with FSGS. Learn more at www.fsgsduplex.com/
- EAGLE clinicaltrials.gov/NCT03749447. A phase III study and open access program for the treatment of Alport’s disease using bardoxolone methyl.
- LNP023 vs rituximab in membranous nephropathy clinicaltrials.gov/ NCT04154787. A phase II study evaluating the efficacy and safety of LNP023 compared with rituximab in subjects with MN who are at high risk of disease progression defined on the basis of antibody anti-PLA2R titre and proteinuria.