Skip to content
- TNF Precision Medicine clinicaltrials.gov/NCT04009668. A proof of concept, open label clinical trial addressing the treatment of patients with FSGS or treatment resistant MCD with up-regulation of the TNF pathway identified through intra-renal gene expression profiling. This study will test the hypothesis that TNF inhibition in patients with up-regulation of the intra-renal TNF pathway will result in reduction in TNF associated urinary biomarker levels.
- Prednisolone in young children with incident NS clinicaltrials.gov/NCT03141970. An international phase III study comparing 3 vs. 6 months of treatment in toddlers with new onset nephrotic syndrome.
- Gluten Free Diet clinicaltrials.gov/NCT03387176. Open-label pilot study to assess the efficacy and safety of a gluten-free diet in the treatment of children with difficult-to-manage nephrotic syndrome
- DUPLEX clinicaltrials.gov/NCT03493685. A phase III long-term safety and efficacy study of Sparsentan, a novel dual endothelin receptor and angiotensin receptor blocker compared to Irbesartan as an active control in patients with FSGS. Learn more at www.fsgsduplex.com/
- LNP023 in IgAN patients clinicaltrials.gov/NCT03373461. Phase IIa/IIb dose ranging study is to establish clinical proof-of-concept and to evaluate dose responses to support dose selection for subsequent clinical development of LNP023 for IgAN and potentially other indications.