The Pediatric Neurology Clinic of the University of Michigan Health System brings together the expertise and specialized skills of a multidisciplinary staff devoted to promoting optimal care for infants, children and adolescents with neurological problems including:
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Developmental disorders
- Brain tumors
- Sleep disorders
- Nerve and muscle diseases
- Movement disorders
- Metabolic diseases
- Neuroimmunological disorders and multiple sclerosis
Operating within the C.S. Mott Children's Hospital, the Pediatric Neurology Clinic is a resource and setting for clinical service, consultation, professional training, and research. Pediatric Neurology's team includes faculty members, residents and fellows, nurse clinicians and office assistants.
- Our faculty and residents focus their efforts on clinical and teaching activities.
- Functioning as liaisons between you and our physicians, the nurses concentrate on clinical activities, patient education, and telephone case management.
- The office assistants act as your first line of contact. They help to coordinate clinic activities and assist the nurses in responding to incoming telephone calls.
Through our team's diversity, experience and close working relationship, you are able to benefit from the highest quality of neurological care.
We seek to recruit, support, and retain a diverse workforce and to create a culture of inclusion, wellness, and support for all members of the pediatric neurology community including faculty, trainees and staff.
Contact Phone Numbers
General Information: 734-936-4179
Fax (for consultation requests): 734-615-2298
Division of Pediatric Neurology
1540 E Hospital Drive
Room 12-733 Mott Hospital, Box 4279
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-4279
Support Pediatric Neurology
Interested in supporting Pediatric Neurology?
Please contact Brenda Wehrli
Email: [email protected]