Watch Dr. Martin, Chair of the Department of Pediatrics, speak about the benefits of training at Michigan Medicine.
Why Train in Pediatrics at Michigan Medicine?
A growing number of Michigan Medicine off-site locations, as well as partnerships and joint ventures with other institutions, extend the range of training options both regionally and internationally.
The University of Michigan offers competitive salaries and benefits to our fellows. An overview of salary, benefits and employment eligibility is available on the GME Office website, under “Prospective Residents/Fellows.”
Click on the links below to learn more about and apply for our fellowship programs:
- Adolescent Medicine Fellowship Program
- Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine Fellowship
- Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics Fellowship
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship (Offered through the Dept of Emergency Medicine)
- Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship
- Pediatric Gastroenterology Fellowship
- General Pediatrics Fellowship - CHEAR - Non ACGME Accredited
- Medical Genetics Residency Program
- Pediatric Health Services Research Fellowship - Non ACGME Accredited
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Fellowship
- Pediatric Hospital Medicine
- Pediatric Infectious Disease Fellowship
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Fellowship
- Pediatric Nephrology Fellowship
- Pediatric Pulmonology Fellowship
- Pediatric Psychology Fellowship - Non ACGME Accredited
- Pediatric Rheumatology Fellowship