For audio/video teleconference:
As we have previously done, we have found it best to share presentations from presenting institutions through Bluejeans (video); and use a separate dial-in conference (audio), to remove the occasional audio glitches of Bluejeans. Here are details:
- Video: via BlueJeans – using following meeting website: https://bluejeans.com/808124882/
- Ok to sign in as a guest
- Ok to use web browser or download to desktop
- Join using your computer – but you don’t need to connect to your computer's mic or video (we will not be using a camera of participants themselves).
- Audio: we are using a UM phone conference call. Dial 1.734.997.7110 -> at the prompt enter 3898 and press the # sign. In our conference room, this will link to mics/speakers above our room. Helps to mute your phone when not talking if possible.
- We will have an A/V technician (Justin) in our room starting at 1:45 EST. If you are able to connect prior to 2:00 EST - Justin will be able to confirm you’re connected. My phone is 206-612-5802 if you need to reach me that day.