- Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to evaluate pediatric patients presenting with scoliosis, syncope, hernias or genital anomalies.
- Learners will improve their knowledge of treatment options available for pediatric patients with scoliosis, syncope, hernias or genital anomalies.
- Learners will improve their knowledge on which patients can be treated in the primary pediatric office and when a patient should be seen by a pediatric subspecialist.
- 7:30 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
- 8:00 a.m. Welcome
- 8:05 a.m. Syncope - Clint Cochran, MD, Pediatric Cardiology
- 9:00 a.m. Hernias - Arul Thirumoorthi, MD, Pediatric Surgery
- 9:55 a.m. BREAK
- 10:05 a.m. Cryptorchidism & Genital Anomalies - John Park, MD and Julian Wan, MD, Pediatric Urology
- 11:00 a.m. Scoliosis Screening: Evaluation & Referral Indications - Noelle Whyte, MD, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- 11:55 a.m. Evaluation and Conclusion