Supplemental Training

All graduate students should have an Individual Development plan. One option is the Science Careers myIDP.  You should plan to update it at least twice per year with your mentor.

Rackham Graduate School offers many dual degree and certificate programs to augment your doctoral training. Some recent programs completed by Pharmacology students include the Translational Research Education Certificate and the U-M Graduate Teacher Certificate.

Learn More: Rackham Academic and Professional Resources 

Students learn to use LinkedIn for the job search at the annual colloquium