It is with great pleasure that we invite you to participate in the 47th Annual Midwest Pharmacology Colloquium which will be held virtually on Friday, June 18th. We are pleased to announce that our keynote speaker will be Dr. Peter L. Toogood, Ph.D., Director of the Michigan Drug Discovery Center.
General Registration Deadline: Tuesday, June 1, 2021
Registration for Poster & Oral Presenters (including abstract submission): Wednesday, May 26.
- Colloquium Website: Please visit the Colloquium Website for more information & to register. ( https://sites.google.com/umich.edu/47th-pharmcolloquium/home)
- Format: Virtual. A program with abstracts and additional event details will be emailed 1 week prior to the event (June 11th, 2021). This information will also be provided on the colloquium website.
- Poster Presentations: Graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, undergraduate students and research staff can sign-up (when they register) to give a poster presentation. Please read Abstract Submission information below. Poster presenters will also be required to send a final PDF copy of their poster by no later than June 7th.
- Oral Presentation Applications: Graduate students and post-doctorates can apply (when they register) to give an oral presentation (spots limited). Oral presentations will be of 15 minutes duration, plus 5 minutes for discussion. Participants will be notified of their assignments by June 7th, if selected.
- Abstract Submission: Abstracts must be submitted for both Oral and Poster Presentations by Wednesday, May 26. Once you have registered to present your research at the colloquium, please complete the attached form (following the correct formatting) to PharmColloquium2021@umich.edu. Please contact Liz Oxford (email@example.com) with any questions you have.
Alternate Registration Link: https://umich.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1KRZOGnKJvUmDGe