April 26, 2017
Take a look at the list of Michigan Pharmacology achievements at the 2017 American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics (ASPET) meeting in Chicago
- Benjamin Tourdot (Holinstat lab) won 1st place for the Postdoctoral Fellow Poster competition in the Translational and Clinical Pharmacology Division of ASPET.
- Jennifer Yeung (Holinstat lab) received 1st place for the trainee showcase competition (among all graduate students and postdoctoral fellows) in the Translational and Clinical Pharmacology division event at ASPET.
- Megan Hawley (Holinstat lab) won the special presentation category or the trainee showcase competition (among all graduate students and postdoctoral fellows) in the Translational and Clinical Pharmacology division event at ASPET.
- Rachel Altshuler (Gnegy/Jutkiewicz labs) won second place in the Behavioral Pharmacology Division Best Abstract Competition at the 2017 ASPET meeting.
- Colleen Carpenter (Gnegy lab), won second place in the Neuro Pharmacology student-postdoc poster competition at the 2017 ASPET meeting.
- Dr. Hannah Stoveken (Tall lab) wins the first place ASPET postdoctoral poster award for Molecular Pharmacology.
- Dr. Greg Tall wins the ASPET outstanding leadership award in Molecular Pharmacology.
Congratulations to all! Kudos to Dr. Holinstat, Dr. Gnegy and Dr. Jutkiewicz!