I am responsible for adult inpatient services. I have a team of 6 assistant directors and managers that ensure we provide quality pharmacy services to this patient population.
Pharmacy School Attended: University of Michigan (2010)
- PGY1 Pharmacy: University of North Carolina (2011)
- PGY2 Health System Pharmacy Administration, University of North Carolina (2012)
- Masters, University of North Carolina (2012)
Areas of Interest
Emotional intelligence, medication safety, LEAN thinking, human resource management, process/quality improvement, transitions of care, workplace culture
- Philips H, BogdanichI, Carter K, Holler J, Smith T, Ticehurst E, Wascher M. Exploring Novel Approaches to Staff Rewards and Recognition. Hospital Pharmacy. 2017; 1-3.
- Phillips H, Holler J, Lepkowsky-Harvey M, May D, May J. Preceptor in Training Development -A Commentary on Current Practices. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2017;74(10):669-671.