Clinical Pharmacist Specialist –Solid Organ Transplantation, Michigan Medicine: As an integral member of the Michigan Medicine transplant team, Dr. Park participates in interdisciplinary care of kidney, liver and pancreas transplant patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Her transplant pharmacy team has developed and implemented various transplant practice guidelines and innovative pharmacy services. She is a founding member of the multidisciplinary Transplant Endocrine Clinic at Michigan Medicine.
Clinical Professor, Department of Clinical Pharmacy, College of Pharmacy: Dr. Park has published original research and review articles relating to the field of transplantation, and has given presentations at local, national and international meetings. She has a strong commitment to education and training of students, residents, and new practitioners from multiple disciplines. In addition to providing didactic teaching and clinical rotations, she enjoys mentoring pharmacy learners on research and writing projects.
Pharmacy School Attended: The University of Iowa (1999)
- Transplant/Immunology Fellowship, University of Washington School of Pharmacy, Seattle, WA (2001)
- Pharmacy Practice Residency, Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO (2002)
Areas of Interest
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacogenetics of immunosuppressive medications
- Renal and metabolic complications in solid organ transplant recipients
- Viral infections following solid organ transplantation
- Interprofessional collaboration and education
Honors & Awards
- 2021: ACCP Immunology/Transplant Distinguished Investigator Award
- 2020: Fellow of the American Society of Transplantation (FAST)
- 2018: Fellow of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy (FCCP)
- 2018: Interprofessional Leadership Fellow, Michigan Center for Interprofessional Education
I have published peer-reviewed journal articles ranging from case report, original research, review articles to book chapters. Many of my publications were co-authored with multidisciplinary collaborators and/or pharmacy learners. Link to Scopus: https://www-scopus-com.proxy.lib.umich.edu/authid/detail.uri?authorId=8217790800