I practice at the PCMH Dexter Health Center (DHC, family medicine), providing care to patients with diabetes, hypertension, and hyperlipidemia under a collaborative practice agreement. I also conduct comprehensive medication reviews for patients. I am the lead pharmacist for our geriatric and central transitions of care program and conduct transition of care calls for patients recently discharged from the hospital.
Pharmacy School Attended: Ferris State University (2007)
- PGY1 Pharmacy: William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI(2008)
- PGY2 Ambulatory Care: Kaiser Permanente –Colorado, Denver, CO (2009)
Areas of Interest
Diabetes, cardiovascular risk reduction, geriatrics
- Tai MH, Rida N, Klein KC, Diez H, Wells T, Kippes K, Walker PC, Vordenberg SE. Impact of virtual simulation in self-care therapeutics course on introductory pharmacy practice experience self-care encounters. Curr Pharm Teach Learn. 2020;12;1.
- Impact of conversion from long-acting or intermediate-acting basal insulin to follow-on insulin glargine on dosing and clinical outcomes. Journal of Pharmacy Practice. July 2019.
- Fennelly JE, Coe AB, Kippes KA, Remington TL, Choe HM. Evaluation of Clinical Pharmacist Services in a Transi-tions of Care Program Provided to Patients at Highest Risk for Readmission. Journal of Pharmacy Practice. 2018; 1-7.