I manage the Transitions of Care Discharge and Clinic Teams, as well as the Adult and Children’s Emergency Services Teams. I also have Medication Reconciliation as my corporate responsibility and serve as the Co-Chair of the Medication Reconciliation Oversight Committee. I am also an Adjunct Clinical Faculty with the University of Michigan College of Pharmacy.
Pharmacy School Attended: Wayne State University (2012)
- Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, PGY1/PGY2 Health System Pharmacy Administration Residency (2014)
- ASHP Pharmacy Leadership Academy (2014)
- Michigan Pharmacy Foundation Health Professional Leadership Academy (2015)
Areas of Interest
Leadership, management, transitions of care, ambulatory care, lean process improvement, advancing roles of pharmacy technicians
- L. Clark. Improving Patient Care Across the Continuum with Pharmacy Technicians. Michigan Society of Health System Pharmacists Monitor. September 2019.
- L. Clark. Accountability: Strategies for Overcoming a Major Leadership Challenge. Michigan Pharmacists-Journal of the Michigan Pharmacists Association. July 2016.