I am the Pharmacy Assistant Director, Community Pharmacy Services and Transitions of Care at University of Michigan Health. In this role, I provide leadership oversight for our health system’s five community pharmacies, as well as transitions of care discharge pharmacy services. I also serve as a Residency Program Coordinator for the PGY1/PGY2 Health System Pharmacy Administration Residency Program, and hold an Adjunct Clinical Faculty appointment with the University of Michigan College of Pharmacy.
Pharmacy School Attended: Wayne State University (2012)
- Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, PGY1/PGY2 Health System Pharmacy Administration Residency (2014)
- ASHP Pharmacy Leadership Academy (2014)
- Michigan Pharmacy Foundation Health Professional Leadership Academy (2015)
Fun Fact: I was a roller figure skater when I was growing up!
Areas of Interest
Leadership, management, transitions of care, ambulatory care, lean process improvement, advancing roles of pharmacy technicians
- L. Clark. Improving Patient Care Across the Continuum with Pharmacy Technicians. Michigan Society of Health System Pharmacists Monitor. September 2019.
- L. Clark. Accountability: Strategies for Overcoming a Major Leadership Challenge. Michigan Pharmacists-Journal of the Michigan Pharmacists Association. July 2016.