I lead a team of five managers and assistant directors responsible for our eight infusion pharmacies, five community pharmacies, specialty pharmacy services, research pharmacy services, and oncology service line. Other responsibilities include chairing our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion committee and coordinating clinic services with my counterpart in the University of Michigan Medical Group, Amy Thompson.
Podcasts likely to be required/discussed on rotation with me:
Pharmacy School Attended: University of Arizona (2005)
- PGY1 Pharmacy: Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Minneapolis, MN (2006)
- PGY1& 2 Health System Pharmacy Administration and Leadership (HSPAL), University of Minnesota, Fairview (Minnesota Health), Minneapolis, MN (2008)
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities MS Social and Administrative Pharmacy (2008)
Areas of Interest
Administration, Building clinical services, effort allocation, Cultural leadership, social justice, workplace equity
Honors & Awards
- New Practitioner Forum Distinguished Service Award 2010
- Fellow of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists(FASHP)2019
Published Articles or Reviews
- Knoer SJ, Swarthout MD, Sokn E, Vakharia N, Pfeiffenberger T, Greskovic GA, Kelley LR, Thompson A, Achey TS, Calabrese SV. The Cleveland Clinic Pharmacy Population Health Management Summit. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2018 Sep 15;75(18):1421-1429.
- Copi EJ, Kelley LR, Fisher KK. Evaluation of the frequency of dispensing electronically discontinued medications and associated outcomes. J Am Pharm Assoc. 2018 Jul -Aug;58(4S):S46-S50.
- Daniels CC, Trujillo TN, Scott CM, Kelley LR. Navigating the pharmacy residency application process as a Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual or Transgender (LGBTQ) student pharmacist. Am. J. Health Syst. Pharm. 2018; 75(4): 79-82.
- Granko RP, Wolfe AS, Kelley LR, Morton CS, Delgado O. Assessing the self-development potential of a pharmacy management practitioner through self-assessment survey. Am. J. Health Syst. Pharm. 2015; 72(2): 149-57.