I practice in the solid tumor clinics at the Rogel Cancer Center, caring primarily for patients with GI, GU, and sarcoma malignancies. I precept all levels of pharmacy learners (IPPE, APPE, PGY1, PGY2).
Pharmacy School Attended: University of Michigan College of Pharmacy (2014)
- PGY1 Pharmacy: UNC Health Care, Chapel Hill, NC
- PGY2 Oncology: UNC Health Care, Chapel Hill,NC
Fun Fact: I like being outdoors and hiking with my husband and our puppy, Molly. I play soccer on a team with many pharmacists, student pharmacists, and friends of pharmacists.
Areas of Interest
Solid tumor malignancies (focus on GI and sarcoma), oncology transitions of care, role/expanding practice of the oncology pharmacist
Honors & Awards
- Preceptor of the Year Award Nominee, University of Michigan College of Pharmacy (2020)
- Quality Oversight Committee Exemplary Research Certificate Recipient, HOPA Annual Conference (2020)
- New Practitioner Award Nominee, HOPA (2020)
- Evan Newport HOPE Award Nominee, Michigan Medicine (2019)
- Oncology Preceptor of the Year Award Nominee, Michigan Medicine (2019)
- MSHP President’s Award, Awarded to Michigan Medicine Rogel Cancer Center Ambulatory Oncology Pharmacists (2019)
- Making a Difference Award, Michigan Medicine (2018, 2021)
- Homan M, Reid J... McDevitt R. Implementation and Outcomes of a Pharmacist-led Collaborative Drug Therapy Management Program for Oncology Symptom Management. [submitted for publication May 2020]
- Kubal T, Tobon K, McDevitt R, et al. Toolkit: Providing Oncology Treatments in the Outpatient Setting. National Comprehensive Cancer Network(NCCN). Aug. 2019
- Zhen D,McDevitt R, Zalupski M, Sahai V. Irinotecan-associated dysarthria: a single institution case series with management implications in patients with gastrointestinal malignancies. J Oncol Pharm Pract2018 0(0):1-7.
- McDevitt R, Quinlan C, Hersberger K, Sahai V. Bone marrow edema associated with everolimus. Am J Health Syst Pharm.2018 Jan 1;75(1):e23-e27.
- Lebovic R, Pearce N, Lacey L, et al. Adverse effects of pegaspargase in pediatric patients receiving doses greater than 3750 units.Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2017;00:e26555.
- Lyons K, Griggs D, Lebovic R, et al. The University of North Carolina Medical Center Pharmacy Resident Leadership Certificate Program. Am J Health Syst Pharm 2017; 74:430-436.