I am a Clinical Oncology Specialist in Ambulatory oncology for GU cancer, breast cancer and melanoma. I am a Clinical Associate Professor at the University of Michigan College of Pharmacy with teaching in oncology, pain, interprofessional education, wellness.
Pharmacy School Attended: University of Michigan (2006)
- PGY1 Pharmacy: University of Michigan (2007)
- PGY2 Oncology: University of Michigan (2008)
Areas of Interest
GU, melanoma, breast cancer, immunotherapy, oral oncolytics, innovation in practice including technology and students, herbal supplements, wellness
Honors & Awards
- Michigan Society of Healthy System Pharmacist Presidents Award (Ambulatory Oncology Pharmacists at UM 2019)
- Faculty Preceptor of the Year nominee 2019
Published Articles or Reviews
- Reimers MA, Shango MM, Daignault-Newton S, Dedinsky R, Karsies D, Kraft S, Riddle L, Felton JA, Wen B, Gersch C, Rae JM, Redman BG, Alva AS. Pazopanibwith low fat meal (PALM) in advanced renal cell carcinoma. Invest New Drugs. 2019 Apr;37(2):323-330.
- Tang S, Bostwick J, Wells T, Kraft S. Mothers in Academic Pharmacy. Curr Pharm Teach Learn. 2018 Sep;10(9):1168-1170.
- Marcath LA+, Xi J, Hoylman EK, Kidwell KM, Kraft SL, Hertz DL. Comparison of Nine Tools for Screening Drug-Drug Interactions of Oral Oncolytics. J Oncol Pract. 2018 Jun;14(6):e368-e374. doi: 10.1200/JOP.18.00086. Epub 2018 May 22.